Starline Electrical Busbar System
First introduced in 1987, Starline Track Busway is now the industry-leading electrical power distribution system for the data center/mission critical, retail, industrial, and higher education markets – or for any facility where flexible power is needed.
What exactly has made Starline the industry-leading bus bar system? There are three main things that differentiate Starline from other competing systems: the highest quality materials and design, unmatchable flexibility, and customizable plug-in units.
From day one, Starline Track Busway has been built with top-notch materials, including solid copper busbars and a lightweight, durable yet compact aluminum outer shell. In addition to the highest quality materials, the overall design of our bus bar is far superior to many others. Starline Track Busway uses a patented u-shaped copper bus bar design that creates constant spring tension, which in turn ensures a continuous, reliable connection to power. Not only will the bus bar be durable, but it will provide the most dependable connection. From end-feed to plug-in unit, Starline was designed for reliability.
Another important design element to Starline Track Busway is the continuous access slot that runs along the bottom of the busbar system. With the ability to access power anywhere along the bus bar, you are provided with endless flexibility for how you would like to layout your operations. This also presents you with the flexibility of being able to easily change or add to operational layouts in the future without losing any uptime- simply insert a plug-in unit wherever power is required.
The Starline plug-in units, or tap-off boxes, can also be completely customizable based on customer needs. The various configurations possible include options for outlets, drop cords, circuit breakers, fused disconnects, and terminal blocks. No matter what the specifications, we will provide compact and reliable Starline plug-in units that are specially tailored to fit your needs.
- Available in 40, 50, 60, 100, 225, 250, 400, 600/630, 800, 1000, 1200/1250 amp systems
- High Power Busbar for Europe, Latin America, and Asia is available from 800-6300A
- Maintenance-free track bus bar design has been field-proven for decades
- Plug-in units can be positioned at any point along the busway for maximum versatility
- Easiest installation of plug-in units—just insert and turn; no complicated mechanisms or levers
- Complete customization of plug-in units for any environment
- Available in lengths up to 20 ft. for faster installation
- UL and ETL listed, CE marked